Monday, November 8, 2021

Lord, Your Way!

 WORDS OF WISDOM 



LORD YOUR WAY 

LORD I pray you cover my Family,  friends , and Love ❤️ ones this morning. We’re thankful for this day and we will embrace this day thanking you. For this is the day the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it by thanking you for watching over all of us and supplying every need. For taking care of us throughout the midnight hour.  You have protected us from all hurt, harm and danger. We come this morning asking you to continuously lead us, guide us and order our step. Let us be a light 💡 to a dark world 🌎 . We are grateful for our health, our homes, our transportation, food and for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order our steps today GOD. Tell us where to go, what to do, what to say and what not to say and how to do it. We come lifting up those that are lost that they find the way to the cross. Those that are less fortunate then us, we pray that you bless us so we can be a blessing. We are praying asking Father, that you strengthen families that lost love ones due to Covid and other tragedies. That you send Aid to the sick, the homeless, those in jails, nursing homes, and hospitals. We lift up those dealing with mental health, and depression. Those that are struggling with addictions. Those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no shoes to put on their feet. We pray for those that are being sold into sex trafficking and human trafficking. We prayer for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽  

JESUS I surrender all to you. It's your way and no other way. Keep leading and guiding me on the path that you have for my life. Continue to shape me and mold me into the image you planned for me! You know everything about me and even the things I have yet to discover about myself. I pray you continue to teach me who I am and to not lean to my own understanding but in all my ways acknowledge you and I know that you will direct my path. I know that your ways are bigger than everything on this earth and that your ways your thoughts passes human understanding. Your ways are beyond even my thoughts! Continuously lead and guide me on the right path because I seek to be used by you. The call over my life is the greatest gift I could ever receive. Because I realize the anointing  on my life will overflow into everything connected to me and everyone that is connected to me and that you have assigned to be connected to me for this season to complete the mission, the mandate and assignment that is on my life. I welcome you and give you room and space to live in me. You called me and I said yes LORD, here I am. As the word says, the harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few.  Father GOD, in everything I do and say, let me represent you for I am an ambassador  for the Lord JESUS Christ. Today I put on the armor of GOD. I will also continuously walk in love every opportunity that I can. I will be used to be a light to a dark world 🌎. To let everyone know that JESUS saves to the upmost. You said Monica come and I said, yes here I am LORD. I am one of your humble servant, a vessel to do whatever it is that you tell me to do in JESUS name. I ❤️ love you and give you all praise and honor this morning.

Good Morning family, friends and love ❤️ ones . Have a blessed Monday. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

#JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obedience is better

Words Of Wisdom:  Obedience is Better:  Scripture :  Psalm 119:57-58 You are my portion, Lord; I have promised to obey your words. I have so...