Friday, November 26, 2021

Forgiving

 


WORDS OF WISDOM: 


FORGIVING 


Matthew 6:12

And forgive us our debts,  as we also have forgiven our debtors.


Father, I thank you on this Friday morning for waking me up this morning. I come asking you to continue to give me guidance, understanding, direction, patience and clarity. I thank you for watching over me and for providing for me all through the week. I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will continuously do in me and for my family, friends and love ones. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, especially now, its getting cold in some states and cities. I pray for shelter for them because it’s below freezing in some places. I pray for those that don’t have health insurance to take care of health situations they have. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and those that are in foreign countries and in the countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no food. I pray for those that are going through all types of abuse and harassment due to terrorism. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the  President and Government that they make rules and decisions that will help this nation and the people that need it. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. I pray for those that lost love ones. Father, please guide us on the right path with clear direction. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father.

Father I need help to walk in forgiveness. I’m dealing with a betrayal and a spirit of discord. I know this is not from you because you’re not the author of confusion but right now this person is operating in those spirits and so I find it hard to forgive. I know that I should surrender my will over to you to forgive and cast it on to you. I will walk in forgiveness even when I have been the victim of abuse. Whether is was verbally, mentally or physically I know that your word tells us to forgive, walk in love and let it go. The battle is not ours, but yours. LORD, sometimes it’s hard to walk in forgiveness or even to let it go and forget about it and put it in your hands. I’m striving to do that because I know that  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me so I can't allow unforgiveness to be my blessing blocker. I know I can't allow it to cause me to grow a spirit of bitterness that potentially or eventually will cause me to be sick and worried and stressed out about  a situation with someone else that has offended me or wronged me and they moved on with no problem with their life. Some of you all can relate to this. Whether it’s a simple spat with your spouse or long-held resentment toward a family member or friend or an unresolved conflict with some one. Unforgiveness can go deeper than you may realize it. It may be affecting your physical health. The good news: Studies have found that the act of forgiveness can reap huge rewards for your health, lowering the risk of heart attack; improving cholesterol levels and sleep; and reducing pain, blood pressure, and levels of anxiety, depression and stress. And research points to an increase in the forgiveness-health connection as you age.

Forgiveness is critical. To gain a better understanding of why, I think it’s important to remind ourselves what the Bible has to say about forgiveness: We’ve all had situations like this. We’ve hurt someone, or someone has hurt us. It’s impossible to have a relationship between two sinners and forgiveness not be a constant need. Sometimes we are the ones needing forgiveness and sometimes we are the ones needing to forgive what ever it is. We have to ask GOD for help and to walk in forgiveness. It doesn’t mean, nor am I saying to tolerate bad behavior, but you can forgive and move on making peace with the situation and allow GOD to do the rest. Father, I need to understand that forgiveness doesn't dependent on my feelings, but my will to be determined to forgive. Help me in this area to completely walk in forgiveness. It seem so hard for someone to take accountability and responsibility for their action but I have learned to not let others conduct or behavior affect how I react to the situation. I must forgive, let my words be few and experience the blessings that the gift of freedom and forgiveness brings. I have experienced how cold this world can be but I also have experienced the love of GOD in my heart and your faithfulness and forgiveness. I love you Lord . And it’s JESUS name I pray 🙏🏽 Amen 🙏🏽 


Mark 11:25

25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.


Have blessed day and safe weekend. Remember to walk in forgiveness. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

1 comment:

  1. Forgiveness is a gift to yourself.
    Im really enjoying my family. So many thoughts and reflections. Three different generations with it’s own journey.
    I know for sure our choices look like our lives!!!
    Thanksgiving this year was my lesson on forgiveness!
    Amen for this thought provoking prayer.
    Thank You 🙏🏽

    ReplyDelete

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...